Click here to accept payments online

Monday, March 24, 2014

Why I’m Marrying Anita After 10 years – Paul Okoye


Paul-Okoye
Friends and guests of PSquare’s Paul Okoye celebrated on Saturday in Port Hacourt at the traditional wedding ceremony of the twin star and his lover, Anita Isama.
Meanwhile Paul Okoye has revealed why he is wedding his heartthrob and baby mama after 10 years together.
“We are just getting married now because we are now emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage,” he revealed in the pre-wedding video, adding that “she loves me for who I am and not what I am.
She is a woman of good treasure, the puzzle of my heart and my beautiful Onyinye. Some people say she is lucky but I think I’m the luckiest dude because she’s a virtuous woman sent from above''.

0 comments:

Post a Comment